Saturday, January 31, 2009

TOP 10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT WINTER

1. THE INVERSION (my poor niece with cf is in the hospital because of it)
2. BEING COLD ALL THE TIME
3. DRIVING IN THE SNOW
4. OTHER PEOPLE DRIVING IN THE SNOW
5. MELTED GREY SNOW
6. TRYING NOT TO FALL ON THE ICE (and not breaking my neck)
7. SNOW CLOTHES!!! DRESSING MY BOYS FROM HEAD TO TOE AND AFTER ALL THAT WORK, THEY ARE BACK INSIDE IN 5 MIN.
8. DIRTY, SALTY, GROSS CARS
9. CHAPPED LIPS (poor max)
10. BEING COLD ALL THE TIME !!!!(DID I MENTION I'M COLD)

6 comments:

The Halls said...

It would be so nice if it could just snow in the Mts. That would solve most of our problems. Thanks for visiting me yesterday. Sorry I couldn't hang out longer. Love you lots!

Leslie said...

Whatever, you guys love to go snowmobiling. You love the winter! I don't leave the house for 3 months unless it's to get on a plane to Hawaii.

Victoria said...

You wouldn't by any chance be cold, would you? ;)

Judy (mom) said...

I'm sorry you are having to get through the cold Utah weather. I think you need to plan a trip to Arizona. It was 75 today on my way home from work. Actually last week we took the grandkids to the zoo. I think it was 68 that day. Come on down!!!

Kristine Watterson said...

I want to whole heartedly second everything you said about winter!

Nicalee said...

I HATE WINTER TOO...I HATE IT, I HATE IT, I HATE IT!!!