Thursday, February 19, 2009

PRESIDENTS WEEKEND IN PARK CITY
















Brett and I took the kids up to our condo in Park City for the weekend. It was nice just to get away. We spent most of the weekend in the POOL, I never stepped one foot in the pool, but loved the HOT TUB... It was snowy and beautiful, we went to our favorite places to eat and toured the Olympic ski jump museum, went to the movies and relaxed. Shopping at the Outlets is not that much fun with Max and Mason, at one point Max said he was going to throw up because of the smell (you know that new clothes smell), Brett and I have always used the Park City Condo as a romantic get away (to get away from babies) well now that our kids are getting bigger, I thought lets bring them... after listening to them fight about who gets the ball in the pool and almost throwing up at the outlets and begging to go swimming 14 times in one day, I think we will from now on, use it as a get away... There is one benefit, every time Brett and I went to sit in the hot tub there would be about 10 people in there, after only a few minuets our kids were so loud and obnoxious we would have the whole place to ourselves...

6 comments:

The Halls said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. We should go up to the condo for a girls scrapbook night sometime and hit the outlets...i wont throw up or fight...I swear!!

Phil and Ashlee said...

Max and Mason crack me up, have they not realized you'll never get sick of shopping? I miss you and your kids. You should send them to me :) Love you!

Jodi said...

Sounds like you guys had fun, it is so nice to get away and do something different! I do agree with what the Halls said though, let's go up for a girls scrapbook night, that would be fun!

Leslie said...

Next time, leave the kids and husband home and just take me. I need a get-away! I promise I won't throw up in the outlets!

Kristine Watterson said...

What fun! Way to come up to Park City and not come over to our house!! You should come by the next time you are up here! Your family is so fun, we love you and not so secretly want you to move here. P.S. Murray sucks, Wanship rocks.

Boston Paynes said...

What a fun trip. Family trips are always memorable but it really makes you appreciate the trips without the kiddos. I totally know what you mean about hating winter! I'm so glad I don't have to deal with all of that anymore. I'm so glad your recovering, what an ordeal !! Hope you are 100% soon !!