Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAGE


APRIL 21, 1996 MY SWEET SAGE WAS BORN. SHE WAS SUCH A GOOD BABY AND EASY TODDLER AND EXCELLENT ADOLESCENT. IT IS NOW OFFICIAL SHE IS A TEENAGER. HAVING A TEENAGER SHOULD BE INTERESTING... I AM JUST GLAD WE GET TO PRACTICE ON HER AND NOT MASON!!!



TOP TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SAGE


1.SHE MAKES HER BED EVERYDAY (AND HAS SINCE SHE WAS 3)

2.WORKS HARD TO GET GOOD GRADES (INDEPENDANT, GREAT STUDY SKILLS)

3.SHE MAKES GOOD CHOICES

4.SHE IS NOT MOODY (YET)

5.SHE IS SUPER RESPONSIBLE AND ORGANIZED

6.SHE IS HUMBLE (doesnt have to be the star of the show)

7.SHE IS KIND (she doesn't have a mean bone in her body)

8.SHE HAS HER DADDY'S TEMPERAMENT (HONEST, LOYAL, CALM)

9.SHE IS A TALENTED DANCER (dedicated team member)

10.OBEDIENT (NEVER SASSES OR IS DISRESPECTFUL)




8 comments:

The Halls said...

Yup! It's official. Sage is our perfect child...teenager! She is such a sweetheart. When is this birthday party you mentioned??

Judy (mom) said...

Yikes, a teenager!! What a sweet girl Sage is. Please give her a big birthday hug from us! Can't wait to see you all at the beach.

nicole said...

wow!!!! i can't believe Sage is that old, just seems like yesterday her & Tay were posing in their little swimsuits at the beach! my how time passes!
Tell her happy be-lated birthday from us!!

Nicalee said...

She is a pleaser that Sage...really cares about others. This neighborhood is lucky to have her, and my Heidi is lucky to have such a sweet role model. Once in a while, tell her to be a little selfish (do nice things for herself), could be good for a girl like her, since it doesn't come naturally at all!!!

Heather said...

Happy Late Birthday Sage from the Kovar girls!

Leslie said...

Happy B-day Sage! What I love about her is that she is thrilled when her mother goes shopping for her. I would cry for days if my mother picked out anything for me or tried to do my hair. She is the sweetest girl. I'm going to have to steal her in a few months!

Jen & Blake said...

happy belated b-day! what a sweetheart! can't wait to see you guys in june!

Kristine Watterson said...

Can I have Sage? Can't hurt to ask, right?