Monday, June 8, 2009

Masons Big week









Our baby had his 8Th birthday this week and was Baptized on Saturday. Mason is such a great part of our family, he makes me smile everyday and has too many good Qualities to list them all... Here's just a few, He is smart, very smart but doesn't have to be perfect like Sage and Max... Grades don't motivate him. He has a heart of gold and is so kind to others, He loves to cuddle and is by far the most affectionate kid in the family, He is funny and silly, He has the best cowlick you've ever seen, he is confident and can stand up for himself.


This week we celebrated his Birthday with a big family party at our house and a friend party at BOONDOCKS, Brett baptized him on Saturday and it was so special. Mason lucked out and had his own Baptism. His Primary teacher (josh) spoke and Leslie played the violin and Nicalee spoke and Sage and Max said the prayers. I am so proud of him he is such a good boy. Here are some of the Pics.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Mason! I still remember my baptism day:) Your family is so cute!

Heather said...

Congratulations Mason! I cant belive he is 8 already! And yes we will be seeing you at the beach!

Kristine Watterson said...

I wish I could have come to my future son-in-laws baptism! I have earmarked him for Gracie, you know :) I can't believe your youngest is 8! What a special day for your family. I love the pictures. And, seriously, Tina your body looks hot! Tell Brett to hit that! Love, your real friend, better than Nic I mean...Kris :)

Judy (mom) said...

Wow, Mason, what a great week you had. We are so proud & excited for you. You are such a sweet young man. We love your family so much and can't wait to spend the week with you at the beach soon!!