Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Fun






We had such a great Halloween this Year. It fell on Sunday, so we celebrated on Saturday. The Boys choose their costumes and they were different than anything we had done before. Max was a Utah Utes fan, and Mason was a Mobster. Sage and hannah were funny, they decied to go as Justin Beiber and Taylor Lautners girlfriends. Brett is such a good Daddy. He headed out in the rain and they went for hours. While I manned the door. I must say, I would rather have my job than his. Don't tell him though. Brett's family and my parents came for some yummy clam chowder. As always I love Halloween.

3 comments:

Dana Ewell said...

Cute kids! It's a little frightening how much Mason looks like a mobster and Max like a crazy Utah fan... their true personna revealed! And those ninth graders... too cool for school!
Love you all,
Auntie Dana

Phil and Ashlee said...

cutest kids, I miss you guys! I think Mason's costume is my favorite.. little stud!

Nicalee said...

Adorable pics Tina...you are such a good mom. Love your family too. Glad we're neighbors, even if you do dress your kid in the wrong jersey! JK!!