Saturday, October 11, 2008

NIECES WEDDING

Brittany and Chris Kenner
My Nieces Ashlee and Heather
Holmans Salt Lake Temple
Max Sage and Mason

September 20, 2008. Brittany and Chris were Sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. My sister Dana is now officially an empty nester (at the age of 42) . Brett and I thought we were so smart waiting till we had been married almost 6 years to start our family, and having babies well into our 30's. The way that I am figuring it we will be at least 50 something before Masons out. Anyway the day was beautiful. Max and Mason were gift takers. Sage sat at the book... Brittany was a beautiful Bride, I cant believe our little BUBA is married.

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Your family is so gosh dang cute. I'd say it's about time you posted this...you are behind girly :) We need to have a girls night SOON.