Friday, August 14, 2009

ALASKA...





























Brett and Matt just returned from the long awaited and anticipated trip to Alaska. In Bretts own word "the time of my life"... The fishing was amazing. They got to go on 4 ifferent charters and each one was a once in a lifetime opportunity. The first day they drove 1.5 hours to Homer were they deep sea fished for Halibut, then they did a few river fishing trips on the Kenai River, were both Brett and Matt hooked a huge King Salmon and many Silver Salmon. They also fished out of Seward, and caught some HUGE Halibut. They also spent a day sight seeing and saw some pretty impressive wildlife and beautiful Glaciers. Brett loved the trip and said over and over how spectacular ALASKA was. Next time I want to go, we missed Brett and I think he missed us too...

2 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

I'm so glad Uncle Brett had so much fun. I bet you have lots of fish in the freezer now.

Jen & Blake said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pics. I want to go too. Blake's friends bought a lodge in Alaska and we want to try and go, maybe next summer? Glad they had such an amazing time!