Monday, August 24, 2009

Back to School 2009

Sage 8th grade


Mason and Mrs. Wongsuwon 3rd grade


Max and Mason


Mason, Conner, Jake and Max


Tina, laurie, Sharlyn, Nicalee, Anne Marie, Jodie, Brooke, And Margie...
Breakfast at Village Inn, Celebrating


I'm not sure who is more excited the kids or me? This year it is not as hard to see them go back to school, mostly because they have been fighting for the past two weeks. They all got up bright and early today and looked so cute in their new shoes and new outfits. The ladies decided to celebrate with a breakfast at the Village Inn. Then treated ourselves to a wonderful Pedicure. The kids are all excited about their new teachers and the year ahead. I made hot chocolate chip cookies and we talked all about each one of there day. Now the big job, all the papers to be signed and returned tomorrow... PTA, ROOM MOM, this consent form that disclosure and on and on... times that by 3. See Brett being a stay at home MOM is not all tennis, lunches, pedicures and so on, this is not as easy as it looks. Or as Brett would say " its good to be Tina"

3 comments:

Kristin Smith said...

LOVE your group pic of the girls! Breakfast and a pedicure?! I am jealous!

It looks like it's "good to be Tina"!

Leslie said...

Those are way cute photos of the boys. First day of school was HARD for me this year. Connor didn't want me to come with him but I did anyway! Sorry I missed the fun breakfast and pedicure. I started school too and now have no life! At least not until after Sept. 14!

Jen & Blake said...

How fun! Both the kids going back to school and the mom's celebrating:) You bet it's still hard work being a mom:) They all looked so cute and big! We hope they have a great school year!!