Friday, April 9, 2010

happy birthday brettie


Although the day has come and gone without much fan fare this year, I want you to know how special you are to our family. Unfortunately Brett's birthday fell in the middle of Max and Masons recovery from their tonsillectomies. SO the day was spent going to a few of Brett's favorite spots, Plaza cycle, Granato's, and IFA.. The Best part of the day was the Prime Rib dinner Sage and I cooked for him.

Top 10 things I love about Brett
  • gets better looking every year
  • is smart and can help our children with math
  • the most humble person I know
  • affectionate (love my PDA)
  • cleans up after dinner every night
  • calm (if you know brett, you know this to be true)
  • complimentary (with me the house, my cooking the kids)
  • excepts me for who I am and loves me for it
  • makes me laugh, super big tease
  • love of my LIFE

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Aww, that's so sweet. Happy birthday, Brett!

Kristine Watterson said...

You two have been married forever! I can't believe you still love him ;)...Happy Birthday, Brett! Thanks for being too busy to be our friends and go to dinner, I'm going to go cry myself to sleep for my afternoon nap.

Kimberly said...

Tina + Brett = perfect match!
I am having a ball catching up with the Holmans, what a cute family you are.

Kristin Smith said...

Happy birthday Brett!

You two are such an AMAZING couple, your kids are SO lucky to have two parents who are so in love! One day they will appreciate that.