Wednesday, March 31, 2010

2 Patients

Mason and his big Tonsils
Max and his Huge Tonsils
Before surgery
After

Not so fun....


two sick boys, one tired MOM... Max and mason had tonsils and adenoids out, on Friday. They are still not doing well. Max drinks his water really well. Mason wont eat, drink, talk or turn his head. Today is day six and I am going out of my mind. Max has the family room with non-stop sponge bob going 24/7. Mason has taken over our bedroom and watches iCarly and plays, PlayStation. I force Go-gerts and Popsicles, water and the occasional scrambled egg, down them. All i know is, this is not fun. Recovery is such a hard thing for both the patient and the caretaker. Brett is much better Nurse than i am. Brett is the caretaker in our family, although mason wants his Mama. And i do a great job of snuggling them and tickling backs and arms... Love those boys!!! Oh and Sage has been such a nice sister... She has made their beds everyday and set the table refilled Max's water jug and watched movies with her brothers... Thanks Sagey!!! Love that girl...

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I hope they are doing better. Sounds like Sage has been your helper :)

Anonymous said...

Ahh, tonsils. I prescribe ice cream. Fun to catch up on your blog - we need to have another lounging session at the pool next time I'm in SLC.

Oh, and LOVE the list - I do like 5 of those things regularly! That's what I'm talkin' about!