Sunday, May 2, 2010

The results are inn...


Sage is the new V.P of River View Jr. High... To add to the busyness of the past few weeks. Sage ran for Student Body officer. The way they do it is a little different but it all worked out. She actually ran for President, but they have everyone run for president and the top vote getter gets president and the second gets Vice, and so on... So she was very happy with Vice... The funny thing is that way back when her daddy was V.P of our Jr High... So it was meant to be... Sage also told me during the week of the election that she hoped Matt Cower made Pres., I was like, What? Isn't that what you are running for? and she said: yes, but he would be really good! That is my SAGE.. She is about as competitive as a rock... Oh and the best part she is thrilled with V.P....

4 comments:

Christie said...

Great posters! My personal favorite -- SAGE for President (cut out). See, short and sweet names are great for posters! :)

Kristine Watterson said...

Yeah for Sage!! Congrats, can I get your autograph when you are the next President of the United States? Thanks.

Nicalee said...

I love that girl, Sage is so sweet and so sincere. You have so many reasons to be happy with her!! You are a great mom and it really shows Tina.

Kristin Smith said...

Congrats for Sage!!

Following in her daddy's footsteps, I love it!