Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SPRING




Spring...
well this post is overdue, but when spring doesn't show its face around here it is so hard to remember all the things I love about spring... so this year instead of the top ten things I love about Spring, I will just be happy with the couple of days of warm weather we have had since March. Sage took me to get a pedicure for Mothers Day. It gives me hope that I will soon not want to wear socks. Max and Mason have been playing baseball. Max is on the White Socks and Mason Is on the River Cats. I love going to the games and if the weather would warm up and stop raining. I would enjoy it even more. We have 2 games for Max 2 games for Mason 2 practices and Max made a Super league team with 2 games a week... So the rain is a blessing some days... (although at some point we will have to make up all thees rain outs) I'm so ready for the warm weather, and no homework no early to bed early to rise. Flip Flops, capris, playing tennis, long walks, playing outside... Come on spring you can do it... Here are some pic's of the one day it was beautiful this spring....

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Ahhh spring, thanks for the reminder that warm days (more than 2 in a row) will be here soon. I needed that as I am sitting here with ice cold feet and the fireplace turned on.