Friday, March 11, 2011

Here we go again




Competition season is here... So for the past ummm lets just say FOREVER! We have been a dance family. Even before my little dancer was thought of we were a dance family. I would say since I was about 15 years old Every spring I have been spending most of my time at a dance competition somewhere. So take a deep breath and enjoy. Last weekend UDA preformed at Star Power competition, and they were amazing. I love the mother daughter bonding time that Sage and I get out of it. Sage always brings such an sweet elegance to the stage. She is definitely not the star of the show, but always has a grace that I love to watch. Sad for me to think this might be her last year on a competition team. Ugh, High School.... Blah
I would love to freeze her at this age and avoid the boy problems, heart breaks, and all that goes along with my sweet daughter growing up! Another little proud moment we had last weekend was, Sage was asked to speak in stake Conference. She did Awesome! I was so scared for her, but this girl amazes me!!! She spoke to more than 700 people at the General session of Stake Conference on, Preparation brings Blessing. She made us so proud. That day she was walking around on cloud nine! She had so many people that boosted her self esteem... Some good friend even baked her a cake that said Queen of conference. Super great weekend for the Holman Family.

5 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

I wish I could go to the competitions. your kids are the sweetest. love you

The Halls said...

I think Sage is the star of the show. I sure love you Sagey!!

Kimberly said...

Beautiful daughter, beautiful mom.
Stake conference! WOW!

Dana Ewell said...

I would love to hear or read Queen Sage's speech. I'm sure she was awesome. Love you guys!
Auntie Dana

Leslie said...

I was proud of her too! Such poise and grace and she was so articulate. She's an all-around wonderful girl! You guys are such a great family and we love you!