Tuesday, April 19, 2011

surprise!!!

Happy 15th Birthday



This is what your daughters face looks like
when you give her Taylor Swift tickets for her birthday!!!


This is what her friends faces looked like when they found out they were going too!


My awesome niece Heather, hooked me up with the tickets. She made the impossible happen. The tickets went on sale friday and she got a pre sale deal the wed. before!


The best part of this day, was that Sage was convinced I hadn't made her a cake. She kept saying "Mom what are you making for my party", and I just acted like "oh Sage we will just have ice-cream. Sage actually thought I had blown off the one and only daughter I have, ha,ha,ha... She even offered to make brownies for the party. lol








4 comments:

The Halls said...

Yea!! I loved her reaction. She is such a sweetheart! And that picture of me is SCARY!!

Kimberly said...

Awesome!! Rachel and I are hoping that Mark got the clue and I will be opening two tickets on Mother's Day.
Love the cake, what a fun mom you are!

Jen & Blake said...

How fun!! The facial expressions are priceless:) We hope her birthday was great. She is such an amazing young woman! How fun for her to do drill too. Hopefully we might get to see you all at the beach...depending on this babe!

Dana Ewell said...

That was a cool surprise sis! See you tomorrow. So, is Mason going to U2? Hee hee hee...

Love you all!