Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pioneer Trek 2011


best trek family, Netherlands
Pa Holman and Sagey
Our Trek Family

Sage, And Jordan and Landon



I had the absolute best time! For all those who doubted me, I did it. Went 3 days without Diet coke, slept outside, no shower, walked 27 miles while pushing a hand cart, and Loved it. Seriously one of the best experiences of my life. I fell more in love with my husband (if that is possible), what a guy! I am so impressed by him, it is not even funny. He is so willing to help me every day pull our hand cart and do more than his share! I am also so grateful for all my blessings, cars and air conditioning and good shoes and beds and and and! Sage was such a trooper and the kids in our family inspired me! I learned being mentally strong is more important than being physically strong. Finishing something is great for your self worth, and believing in something is everything!!! The best part was I surprised Brett, and myself!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

Your family looks good as pioneers. I'm so glad you got to have that experience.