Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer time...









Our trip to San Clemente is one of our favorite things in the summer. This year it was even better. The over scheduled crazy busy Spring and Summer we have had, we needed a week on the beach. The Holman's are the best, we had such a great time with all brett's cousins and Aunt and Uncle. I love the weather, the food, sand, ocean, the train. I love the PIER. Taking a walk on the Pier every night with Brett and our children and bumping into Holman's left and right. Ice cream on the Pier, earily morning walks on the beach, eating at the Fisherman, Olemendies, FHE with 50 cousins. Making memories with our kids. Memories that we will have forever! We missed Dave and paid a tribute to him with a balloon memorial on the pier. It was beautiful. So nice to be with Brett for 10 days. I wish I could live on vacation. I fall more in love with this guy every year, he is the easiest person to be around. I love my Family.

4 comments:

The Halls said...

Sage is looking prettier each time I see her. Dang, she is a lil' hottie. Anyways, love the pictures. And I love that you did a balloon release for Dave. Love ya!

P.S I'm still working on the whole blog thing. It's doing it to me too....I've got to get it figured out, and when I do. I'll let you know!

Victoria said...

We were in San Clemente in April, we loved it!

dana ewell said...

It's got to be hard without Dave. We think about him too.

Looks like a fun time for all!

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

You have THE cutest family! Love you more erry day!

<3 BrittnJack