Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Max






Believe it or not max is TWELVE. My sweet boy Max. Can I tell you how much I love this boy. He is such a kind hearted and sensitive kid. Max is one of a kind he is a middle child through and through. Max is the heart and soul of our family he really is a peace keeper and helpful and respectful. He is showing signs of preteen attitudes lately, which is frightening but all part of life I guess. As long as all of our children are better teenagers than I was then we are very lucky. Max got straight A's and just got ordained a deacon on Sunday. I love that Max will still cuddle and needs a kiss goodnight every night, he is the first person up and the first to bed every day. He will do almost anything you ask him to. I love that he is so well liked and seems to get along well with kids at school. I love that he is so much like Brett and he is the spitting image of him! I love you Maxwell!

1 comment:

The Halls said...

sure love that baby max. stop getting so big....PLEASE!