Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Red Rock Retreat





Yoga Weekend

I was luck enough to go to my first Retreat the first weekend in November. I headed out of town just after my Yoga class on Thursday morning and arrived in St. George about 4:00 . The Home was amazing the food was to die for and the Yoga was everything! We Practiced about 4 to 5 times a day and after the first day my muscles were so sore I wondered how I would make it till Monday. The good news is the time for Rest and meditation was always available. I am discovering so much more to my love for Yoga than a year ago. I am loving the concentration and awareness, I am finding. (hard to explain unless you do Yoga) I am able to focus better set goals and keep them, be aware of my needs and others by being present and so much more! Oh and I am super flexible, lol that is a bonus of all the Yoga! Lisa Smiley is awesome, she was the host and we learned about chalkras and mudras and pranyama and oh we even had a day of silence! It was so interesting. My take was Wow the world and our lives sure get muddied up with chatter! We also unpluged, which is so lovely and something I will implement into our lives. Great experience and so in love with the Guy that took care of everything here while I took care of "me"


2 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

Tina you are amazing, you inspire me. Good job Uncle Brett for taking care of the kids. Looks like you had fun!

The Halls said...

What a wonderful way to re-balance. Glad you were able to go.