Friday, February 4, 2011

January Blah..

Today is the 4th of February, Thank goodness. So I must say not a fan of the cold, but since I am cold all the time anyway January just seems unbearable. Other than that had an incredible month. I have been doing my Yoga Teacher Training, and loving it. I thought I had forgotten how to learn, but it turns out my 42 year old brain still works. I love it! I love all of it! Just so interesting. I wish I could explain, but this is truly something you have to find out for your self. I, like most people was so disillusioned to think Yoga was just a good work out. I was so wrong, Yes it is a good work out, but so much more than that. It is a Path, a way of life, a peace and light that is so powerful. I am loving it! I feel like a kid in a candy shop, I just cant get enough. Chalkras, Anatomy & Physiology, Lesson Guides, Technique & postures, Methodology, Philosophy, History, ethics, Lifestyle... ahhh So when I say there is much more to it than I thought, A Yes. So I guess I beat this January Blah this year with January Bliss. Best part, I got a job. Its official I will be teaching at Local Yoga.

4 comments:

Phil and Ashlee said...

yay, that's awesome Tina! wish I could come to our class.

Brittany (B) Michelle Kenner said...

when is your class I want to take it!

Unknown said...

Good for you! Does that give you two jobs now? Would you be able to bring the pizza over on Monday? Sorry we missed it. My life is unpredictable now. Thanks for the good talk in the parking lot. It really helped me to get over the anger part of my trama and move on.

Leslie said...

So when do you kick the diet coke habit? Then your journey will be complete.