Monday, August 4, 2008

SMITH'S CABIN 24TH OF JULY WEEKEND








Thursday the 23rd of July we went to our friends Jon and Margie Smiths cabin, up above Ogden. The cabin is very secluded and you couldn't find a more spectacular location. It is so nice to play cards, shoot b-b guns, swim in the stream, talk, ride 4 wheelers and relax. You know like families used to. No T.V and no electricity, no cell phones and no computers. Sage and Justine kept right up on the little 4 wheelers, and rode the big sportsman's all around the cabin. Its good to get dirty and boy did everyone get dirty. And it is also great to get clean, we took a shower at the Smith Family Reunion (public pool in Ogden) and I swer a shower never fely so good. Mason fell down the loft stairs TWICE and survived both times. The second time I had my doubts. Margie had a close call on her 4 wheeler, she came around a corner and tipped and Abigayle fell off. She also survived!!! All close calls aside we had a great time, thanks again Smiths.

1 comment:

Nicalee said...

Mason, I need you to stay ALIVE! I would miss my 7th child! Looks like a blast...love you guys!