Monday, August 4, 2008

WEEKEND IN L.A.









Just got back from L.A yesterday and it is great to be home. My cousin Jenifer Hamm got married on Sat. My family (Hughes) went. Brett stayed home with the kids. Since we just went to California for spring break. I drove down with my sister Mindy who I met in St. George, and for those of you who have driven into L.A in the dark you know how scary that is. I would have to say it is on my list of things to never do again. Brett does all the driving when we go to the beach. We stayed in Hollywood, and that was pretty entertaining. The wedding was gorgeous and the Bride and Groom were very in love. It was so nice to be with my Mom And Dad. Mindy and Morgan and Cody and my other sister Dana and her husband Terry and their Youngest Brittany also came. Reminiscent of our childhood vacations we SHOPPED ALLOT! In fact I think we found the best Mall I have ever been to...( and I have been to allot of malls). It was called The Grove. The wedding itself was beautiful. Much different than Utah weddings. It was a weekend of festivities. The rehearsal dinner was at a quaint Mexican restaurant in L.A. for about 100 people. The Wedding was Sat. in a beautiful Catholic church and the reception was a sit down dinner that my Uncle Corky hosted for about 150 people. I am so happy for Jenifer and Jorg. My parents took us to the Magic Castle for dinner with all the Holland cousins. It was the coolest Magic show and Dinner. On the way to LAX we got lost and my parents missed their flight... We just laughed. Great time with the fam.

1 comment:

The Halls said...

LUCKY! I so wish I would have been able to go. I'm glad you went!