Thursday, August 21, 2008

"Tennis Anyone"






Today was our last day of tennis lesson. What a fun sport. I have never played before in my life and I am hooked. Margie talked me into it after her and Sharlyn had done the first session. It is so good to learn something new. We have taken the husbands to play doubles and that was a ball. Brett is nice and tries to encourage me especially since I suck at most sports. Especially if it includes a ball. But some of the guys think its freakin Wimbledon. Anyway we had a gret time with all the gals in the neighborhood. Anne Marie, Lori, Sharlyn, and Margie here are some pics of our last day. Andrea you are an awesome teacher... See you next summer!!!!

3 comments:

The Halls said...

You are a HOT tennis player....I'm so proud to have such a HOT Auntie!

Nicalee said...

we need to play doubles with the guys again...did I tell you I got a pink racquet? I think I'm ready for some tennis again! I added 10 new posts to my blog today..check it out!

Kristine Watterson said...

Nicalee is going to buy a TENNIS skirt because of you. I hope you're proud of yourself. Shameful.