Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend in Woodruff




Brett and I finally got our butts up to see his Grandparents. It was way overdue. They love our kids so much and get such a kick out of the boys and think Sage is perfect. They just celebrated their 72nd wedding anniversry and completely take care of themselves. Wonder what Brett and I will look like after 72 years of marriage. We visited Bretts Moms grave, my kids really miss their Grandma Holman. Brett took the boys fishing, Grandma Putnum made a roast and as usual it was delious. Grandma and Granpa asked Brett to explain their medications to them (they miss Myrna too) So nice to spend time with them!!!!

3 comments:

nicole said...

Hey!! How are you guys!! I've just recently got into the "blog" stuff and am starting to get the hang of it. Looks like you all are doing well!!
Here's the address to our blogspot
maughanster.blogspot.com

Tell your fam HI!!

Nicole

Karlee said...

Hey Holmans!
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so glad you guys are on here now so we can keep in touch! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Hope you're all doing great!

Karlee & Ryan Walker

Nicalee said...

That's so cute! I love your grandparents. 72 years? Let's see...I'll me the same age as Moses when Dustin and I have been married 72 years...oh yeah, we'll be dead! jk...cute post